Mya Saray makes a multitude of hoses in different styles. There ARE NOT washable hoses and should not have water run through them. The only company that makes cloisonne hoses to match their cloisonne stems.
- Very flexible.
- Lots of colors to choose from.
- Small and easy to manage handle.
- Cheaper than some other hoses.
The Not So Good
- Not washable. Water will destroy these hoses.
- Tighter draw as a result of the smaller inner diameter.
- Wood handles can pick up off flavors.
- Heavily branded with the Mya Sara logo.
[Total: 1 Average: 5]