Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Welcome to Hookah Forums

Welcome to Hookah Forums.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Our members and moderators are very friendly and will be glad to help you out.

Also, don't forget you can change your Avatar and Forum Theme using the control panel in your Profile.

Cheers,

Admin

Guest schmoo

Schmoo---from West Lafayette, IN, USA originaly from Puerto Rico...

I'm Layla from Nashville, TN, USA.

I used to work at a hookah lounge here in Nashville. I still frequent some of them around town. I have 3 at home that I smoke during my free time.

I haven't been familiar with this pastime for a long time, and I always love to learn more.

Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome to the forum Layla,

What is the information about the hookah bar that you worked at so I can add it to the hookah bar directory

Welcome to the forum Layla,

What is the information about the hookah bar that you worked at so I can add it to the hookah bar directory

It's called Tarboosh, it's located in the West End/Downtown area of Nashville, TN at 21st and Hayes close to Vanderbilt. What other info do you need? Also there is one called Aladdin's on Elliston Place in Nashville, TN, and one called Funkoush on Murfreesboro road, also in Nashville.

This forum is great! I can't wait until more people get in on it. I'll pass the word along.

Nima, can you tell us more about yourself? I guess there is an About section somewhere, and I'm sure I'll find it as I explore the website more, but if there's not, or if you just feel like it, I'd love to see an introduction here.

Again, awesome site.:)

Thanks Layla, hopefully we'll get more people soon

I go to Purdue for school, and run bunch of websites as my part time job. I made Hookahlounge.net about a year ago, but put real time into it during the last month and half. I didn't really make the website to make money, rather cause I smoke hookah a lot myself...

oh, and Im 23

Guest boxoldnn

Hey everyone, I've been smoking hookah for almost 4 years now (started when I was 18, and I turn 22 in December) and absolutely love it. I bought my 1st hookah last year which has since been pretty much destroyed -- the glass vase screwed onto the middle section and the top of the vase ended up shattering numerous times, eventually beyond repair. But I recently ordered a new one which I should be getting this week or next. Anyways I thought this forum would be awesome just to share ideas, good shisha mixes, good places to buy on the internet, etc!

Welcome!

The old one may be all but destroyed, but those things really collect sentimental value, I know. :)

Hey everyone, I've been smoking hookah for almost 4 years now (started when I was 18, and I turn 22 in December) and absolutely love it. I bought my 1st hookah last year which has since been pretty much destroyed -- the glass vase screwed onto the middle section and the top of the vase ended up shattering numerous times, eventually beyond repair. But I recently ordered a new one which I should be getting this week or next. Anyways I thought this forum would be awesome just to share ideas, good shisha mixes, good places to buy on the internet, etc!

Welcome to the forum. I'm hoping to have a good community together.