Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RoGeTa

C'est Moi

So, I have been wanting to make this thread for a long time, and I finally found the perfect reason: It will be the 100th thread! (Yes, I have been waiting for this oppertunity ;)

So, here is the rundown:

My name is Rocco. Please feel free to refer to me by my name, or you can use Rogeta ( Row-gee-tah). However, in person I only respond to Rocco ;) My screen name, has been the same one that I have used for the better part of 8 or 9 years. It is actually a kick back to Dragonball Z if anyone remembers that show!

I have a fair few hobbies, but my favorite is my saltwater fish tank. You think Hookah is addicting, you should try collecting corals ;) Aside from my tank, I have a dirt bike and a mountain bike that I like to ride occasionally. I'm by no means good at either one, but they are fun any way lol.

Tobacco related hobbies are limited to three different things: Hookah (the most recent), Pipes (about a year and a half) and Cigars. I have been smoking cigars since the day I turned 18 approximately 3 and a half years ago (Yes, I am currently 21.5).

My life seems to be rather planned out at the moment, but I know that life can change at "the drop of a hat", if you will allow me to use a trite expression. I am currently a Medical Physics Major at a small university here in Oklahoma. After my undergraduate degree is finished, it is off to grad school to start the next phase in my education. After that, if all goes according to plan, I should be a trained Medical Physicist working in a hospital. That's the plan at least.

That is basically an over view of me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll try and get some pictures up tomorrow of various things!

I would say welcome, but that's pointless by now.

I used to have aquariums, but then I moved like 6 times, and they didn't move with me all of the time.

that's like 10 times more interesting than my life... :o

Nah, I'm a pretty boring person most of the time ;) I seem to like collecting hobbies more than anything..

I would say welcome, but that's pointless by now.

I used to have aquariums, but then I moved like 6 times, and they didn't move with me all of the time.

Oh come on, a welcome is always..er...welcome lol. I kid. What kind of fish? Fresh or salt? Fish aren't big movers. I lost fish just moving from one side of the room to another...

d'ailleurs, êtes-vous à l'aise en français ?

Unfortunately, I am not well versed. It took me a little bit to stumble through that phrase, but I think you are asking me if I am fluent or comfotable with french. I haven't had any since highschool, but I would love to learn it fully.