Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

big_dee

Mines Tequila Sunrise, whats's your favorite?

Hey!

Names Dan & I just signed up for the forum a couple days ago after purchasing a new vase from a different site :( This forum seems far more intellectual and factual, where others were just a bunch of people mouthing off about their lives.

Im 19 & just moved to Florida, so the beaches are just warming up and the hookah bars and nightlife are just kicking up once again!

My favorite flavor is Tequila Sunrise by Starbuzz, followed up with Blueberry by Fantasia. What is your favorite flavor/blend to smoke, as I am looking into trying different ones.

I just bought a new vase, and a couple 50 gram boxes of Hookah-Hookah shisha. The few flavors I just got are Blueberry, Strawberry, Watermelon, and Margarita. Feel free to advise me of what else to try and what your fav is!

Dan

my favorite is Starbuzz Blue Mist and Social Smoke Coconut

I don't think I can choose favorites. My tastes are all over the place. I like everything from Social Smoke Guava to Al Fakher Soft Black.

Ive never had Gauva because the hookah shop I go to sells out right away so it must be good. Is Soft Black like black licorice?

im not sure if i like (or not like) the guava. It really doesnt have much flavor. but again Guava fruit doesnt have much flavor either.

Social Smoke Guava is great. Kind of like tropical bubble gum. Soft black is unflavored tobacco and molasses. It's not for everyone. It's a black moassel.

Hookah-Hookah Watermelon is pretty good. I added extra glycerin because it seemed a touch too dry. After letting it set overnight I smoked it and had a great session. Was a bit shorter because I put less in the bowl.. the Hookah-Hookah tobacco is shredded and not torn like Fantasia.. so I didnt want the shisha charred...

Smoke 8/10

Length 6/10

Overall Session 8/10

i actually havent tried any hookah-hookah tobaccos. Have to give them a try once.

Its not great under any circumstance but it was free with the vase I just bought so I figured I would take it for the bunch of friends that are coming down to FL for spring break. I wouldn't invest in it if you are content with your current shisha type.

Where in Florida are you again?

I was just in Orlando a short while ago