Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kalutika

What Is Your Favorite Brand of Tobacco?

Out of the widely available brands my favorite is Nakhla. I think it has the best balance of variety, flavor and price. If I didn't have to buy it all out of my own pocket I'd go with Tangiers though.

I'm actually a fan of Nakhla myself too. I still smoke Starbuzz & Social Smoke and the other ones every now and then as well.

I agree, Social Smoke is a little pricey. I think they're wokring on bringing the price down a bit though

There are a coupe flavors that I'm in love with regardless of the price. The Arabian Nights is one of my favorite flavors without doubt.

And the price is not bad either. New shishas coming are mostly too pricey to smoke them often,

I've only smoked starbuzz alfahker and social smoke starbuzz is easily my favorite I have only tried passionfruit from social smoke which didn't taste bad but I'd like to try a few more flavors before I make any comments but as a company they are great with their fans and customers as far as alfahker it a no no I had a friend give me 250g of their watermelon and it made me feel sick and my friend throw up

It could be that you were experiencing nicotine sickness. You seem to be used to very modern style tobaccos that have very low nicotine. It just means ou need to hydrate well, eat a good meal first and smoke slowly.

Also starbuzz HQ is in LA so a lot of lounges in California carry Starbuzz over other brands.

I dont think its sickness the flavor was just really overwhelming same.with starbuzz melon blue I cant smoke it because its too sweet.. I live very.close to LA and shops usually only have starbuzz ive only seen alfahker in a gas station

I tried them once, they are a harsher tobacco and not as much smoke. They do have a large number of fans though

Hookah freak is a very dry tobacco, and like Nima said, doesn't produce great smoke regardless of how much of an expert you are. Some of their flavors smell amazing out of the tub but when you smoke them, they aren't that amazing. I would definitely recommend Pumpkin Spice and Scooby Snack if you decide to give Hookah Freak a try!

I like to stick to starbuzz mostly but I recently tried social smoke the flavor want very strong but it made great smoke.i tried their passion fruit does any want to suggest any other social smoke flavors?? I like starbuzz's pina colada, code 69, pirates cave, margarita, but pina colada is my favorite out of all that I've tried

Hookah Hookah and Hookah Freak have a few amazing flavors. Their spice flavors are some of the best. 7 Spice is a staple in my rotation. It requires very little heat and a careful packing technique because it burns so easily.

If you like SB pina colada then try the SS pina colada. It's great.