Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

patoenojado

Hey

Welcome to the forums.

Its generally frowned upon to have a signature link right after signing up for the forums, specially with a targeted keyword.

Its ok to put it in your sig , just after a while that you've been a member here

Sure, that's fine. I appreciate your understanding. I'm still pretty new to the hookah community and to my store. Still learning what's acceptable and what isn't.

Welcome to the site!

How's the weather up / over there? It's been chilly here in sunny Florida, so I'm sure the temps there must be rising.

It's actually been unseasonably cold here all summer. It rained way more than it usually does... Looks like we're in for a cold and early winter. That's ok though, the ski season is going to be awesome.

My blog is at Hookah Happiness. I have one on my store as well, but I'll leave off posting that link for now.

Well, I hear Boulder is a beautiful place, and I'm sure the snow and ice makes for an even more majestic view. I don't think I could ever live in the snow. I'd freeze to death.

That's great. I like your blog. how do i subscribe to its feed?

What is the hookah lounge density around your area?

Let me know if you ever want to write a guest blog post here about any of the lounges. You'll obviously be able to link back to your blog (and store) at the end of your post.

Cheers