Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REAL

trying to buy my first hookah.....

Hello I'm from rocky hill ,ct and I have tried this new way to relax called hookah, well I'v tried it twice and I just loved it ..... The thing is that I'd love to have my own hookah ,and I was wondering if there is any stores close by ......please let me know ..... :D

I do not know of any in your area but if you are going to buy your own I'd say you need to not settle for less but by a nice glass one buy some brushes and learn how to clean it out.

It really depends on where you live. Some places have a great variety of stores and shops where others are barren.

I suggest ordering online if you can. You'll usually get better deals and almost always get a better selection of products.

I agree with kalutika...

I spent $20 on my first hookah which was when I didn't know anything it was a used little dirty red single hose one than another for $45 which was pretty nice but a drunk friend broke. My third I went all out, I talked to a guy at the smoke shop I went to and befriended him he have me a 45% discount on a $150 plastic base hookah which was cool but it was plastic. I finally asked about the peices at a hookah bar and they only charged me $60 for a 3 and a half foot tall glass mammoon hookah best one I've ever had and super cheap for the style

I also agree that online prices are MUCH more reasonable. I've seen local stores charge 3 times as much as online (specially for tobacco). and often you can find free shipping deals on online stores too.

When it comes to hookah party me and my friends always look for some occasion to enjoy a special event. We try to have full fun and find some the best hookah lounge. I have joined this forum for this purpose.