Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liz

COCO MAZAYA - new coals from Coco Nara

Have you heard of Coco Naras? They're the leading brand of non quick light coals for hookah enthusiasts. Not only do they last at least 3 times longer than your regular quick lights, they have no taste, are environmentally friendly and are easy to use. With that being said, let me introduce to you an even BETTER coal than the Coco Naras.

Coco Mazaya is made by the same brand as Coco Nara's, just larger. Yes, that's right, LARGER. As if Coco Nara's didn't last long enough, the Coco Mazaya coal is 1.5 times bigger than a Coco Nara. They work the same as Coco Naras, contain the same ingredients, but last even longer. (And they're cheaper at the store that I buy them from!)

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up! I'll do a legit review later. (On my blog.)

http://www.ihearthookah.com/2011/11/introducing-coco-mazaya-they-just-upped-the-coco-nara/

Awesome I love naras but the only problem I found with naras is the need for a coil stove. The insta-lights are a lot more convenient. Though the naras are a better coal. I'll have to see if the smoke shop here got these new ones

yea, the coco naras (or other natural ones) are hard to use on the go. The hookah lounges don't offer them much either.

I've been using the Mazayas for a few days now and I love them. I've got a review coming down the pipeline that should be up soon. I want to make sure that I give them the most complete and honest review I possibly can but so far I am very pleased with them.

Love these coals used them on my KM with nakhal mizo very good, best used with tobacco that needs high heat or steam stones I suggest three on a funnel bowl.

I need to put a large order for myself. I might go ahead and order these coals too then.

These are really good. I know that I have mentioned my love of them in the past. I use these about half of the time.

We are PT. Neovis Indonesia, specializing in producing the 25x25x25mm cube chatcoal for sisha smoking.

Contact us if you are interested!

I was going to order some chronic, but I think I'll try these first.

well I placed an order for a box of 96 coco mazaya's and I should get them tomorrow or Thursday. I'll let you know how I like them.

If coco naras are NOT supposed to be cubes, then i definitely got fakes when i bought them because they were more or less perfect cubes with minor imperfections.

Coco Nara used to make a "flat" and a "cube" shape. They spun off the "cube" shape as the Coco Mazaya brand (they're made in the same factory), probably due to the confusion of which was which.

Coco Nara used to make a "flat" and a "cube" shape. They spun off the "cube" shape as the Coco Mazaya brand (they're made in the same factory), probably due to the confusion of which was which.

Ahhhhh thanks for the clarification.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yupp thats what I've always known as well. There might still be some boxes of Coco Nara cubes floating around if you get it from a vendor that doesn't sell stock quickly, but I doubt there are very many left now. They are the same anyway, just different packaging.

Yupp thats what I've always known as well. There might still be some boxes of Coco Nara cubes floating around if you get it from a vendor that doesn't sell stock quickly, but I doubt there are very many left now. They are the same anyway, just different packaging.

I swear I spent about an hour looking for the damn picture I took, which I KNOW I took of the coco naras box I bought. I do have 7 external harddrives connected to one of my Macs, so it takes a while to know where I put stuff.

All these posts confirm my suspicion that I got a box of the old ones because they were (almost) perfect cubes. Maybe a lot of moisture got in the box and that's why my experience was so bad. I'm going to have to give coco naras a second chance, but I have a box of coco Mazaya's on its way.