Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JuanDong

New guy

Skylar, welcome to the forum bro.

Mint is hands down the best flavor.

that tangeirs mint is the best mint ive ever had. tastes just like a york peppermint patty . saddly the shop we go to up here doesnt have tangeris anymore. i put in a special order for some but that was 6 months ago.

Really ?usually tangiers delivers really well on flavor. That's sad bc I didn't even know what horchata was till I dated my most recent ex hahaha ( Mexicans women are my weakness)

Really ?usually tangiers delivers really well on flavor. That's sad bc I didn't even know what horchata was till I dated my most recent ex hahaha ( Mexicans women are my weakness)

A lot of flavors from Tangiers I find t be weak. That's why I stick to floral flavors and spice flavors because they are usually really strong from this brand. Strawberry, pomegranate, cocoa and a few others were just about flavorless for me.

I should clarify. Horchata is not flavorless. It's just not a strong flavor. Don't expect it to blow your socks off It's more of a subtle and creamy cinnamon than one might expect from Tangiers, which is a brand known for being in your face in more than one way and touted as a flavor bomb.

Every tangiers we've had has been a lot more flavorfull than other brands. So we have found. And the flavor are dead on. I will admit some flavors are weaker than others. Like watermelon is weaker than green Apple candy.