Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mustangii

Hello from warrensburg MO

My name is Ed and I from warrensburg MO. I'm 52 years old and have been using tobacco since I was 13 years old. I don't use cigarettes. I use nasal snuff, smoke regular pipes, cigars. and use snus. I know I'm a addict, lol. I have been looking into getting a hookah for about a year. I have ordered a hobohookah and just won a traditional hookah on ebay.

can't wait to light one up.

edm

I'm a fellow lover of most things tobacco as well. I've never smoked cigarettes, love my cigars and enjoy a nice pipe tobaco fromtime to time. Welcome.

Well I guess I got the bug, did the same thing when I got into paintball. Won a Lot on ebay with 7 bowls, a wind cover, multible brushes and 4 hoses.

edm

i hear that paintball almost cost me graduation when i was in highschool. i had 5 sponsors s and a field sponsor. team fell apart before we went national saddly

what kinda bowls did you win?

Very nice edm, welcome to the forums. I have a feeling we all have a lot to learn from each other.

Always good to have extra Egyptian style bowls. It really sucks to break one and not have a back up. That's why I have so many. Also I have lots of different styles.

wow.nice. eBay always has the cheaper prices. Its just hard to find KM or name brands otherwise its a great place