Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Hookah Competition #1 - Introduce HookahLounge.net Video

This is our first's competition. Make a video introducing HookahLounge.net, it's history, its different sections, and where you see the site going in future. Hopefully others will see the video and join us too. In the upcoming days, I'll post pictures of the old designs as well.

The deadline for submission is midnight next Sunday (November 27th) and the winner will be decided through a poll on the forum.

Prize

I haven't found any sponsors for the first contest so I'll sponsor it personally. The prize for this contest will be 5 cans of Social Smoke 100gr tobacco and a pack of Coco Nara coals. (Sorry its not much).

HookahLounge.net History

HookahLounge.net was started in 2006 as a simple hookah blog, then got a hookah bars directory, a forum community, and eventually a hookah store. We moved to BuyHookah.com in 2009 and focused on the online store for the most part with over 1000 customers.

Today, November 2011, we've moved back to HookahLounge.net in an effort to build an solid hookah knowledgebase (our wiki section) and a forum community in its actual sense (not bashing anyone, simple hanging out, socializing and smoking hookahs).

Maybe this was (or wasn't ) the best time to have the competition given Thanksgiving is coming but either way the prizes will stand and we'll have a bad ass HookahLounge.net introduction video :)

Question, I made this forum category closed to users posting new threads but you should be able to reply to the thread itself. Can someone verify? Thanks

nope. no pushing the deadline. We'll have another contest next week too :)

You better make the video. lol

I think the video was really great. Good job.

Obviously you're the winner of the competition. email me (support @ hookahlounge) your name, address, and phone number and I'll send your prize right away.

Now we have to come up with a new competition for this week - What do you think of making our FB page involved?

Great. Got you info.

How do we get the video on our YouTube channel?

I'll post the next competition within half an hour too

Amazing job! That was awesome! Best cinematographic shot was the nammor hose falling to the ground and seeing the shocked faces through the legs. Haha.

Though, I would take a Mya QT over a Sahara Smoke any day, regardless of size :P

Lol thank you. That's my favorite shot/ scene. All of it was shot on my cell phone. And all of it was shot sober believe it or not. Though if we would have had everyone show up it would have been better I has some extenze infomercial jokes and billy mayes jokes.

wow i didnt even now you responded if you want i could try and email it to you so you have the file

Yes, if you don't mind so we can have all the videos in one place (as well as other places)