Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest darkbeer

Hello Everyone

Guest darkbeer

Hello Everyone,

I am from Portland, OR. I was looking for Hookah help online and found this place. It looks like a nice place with lots of friendly help. I will now go post some new guy questions in the proper place. Have a good one.

Darkbeer

Welcome to the forum Dakbeer,

We do have friendly people here, good to have you around

Welcome, welcome indeed! I had a really good dark beer out of Oregon the other day. It may have been by Rogue? Maybe? I'll have to look that up again. I defintely want another! What kind of beer, specifically, do you like?

Guest darkbeer

Hello,

The beer I like are

BridgePort Brewing Company

Hop Harvest Ale

Deschutes Brewery

Jubelale

I also work about a block away from the Widmer Brewery so I go there some days after work and have a drink.

In the Portland, Or area there is so much new good beer being made all the time it is hard to have favorite.

For a non Oregon beer Arrogant Bastard Ale and Ruination are good beer.

Thank you

Darkbeer

Well, I went to the website, got all excited, and found out that I have almost no way of trying it until I travel my butt eastward. Sounds pretty great.

I went and did a little search, and it is Rogue Brewery. What I had was called Shakespearian Stout. It is the best stout that I have had so far.

I'll deffinately check into these others beers as well. What can I say, I'm a beer guy!

By the way, I have had the Seirra Nevada Pale, and it is absolutely delicious.

Guest armouringstud

Cheers to yuengling its brewed here in PA, born and raised in pennsylvania, its well liked through out by family friends and student here at U Park