Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

What's the best color for a hookah lounge?

What color do you think the atmosphere of a hookah lounge should be? If you can find a picture of a lounge with that color, even better!

I love dark red. The bar my girl and I go to every Saturday is decorated in deep reds, blacks and rich hardwood. Love it. Throw in some touches of brass and copper with rich chocolate leather furniture and I'm happy.

Then again, that's what I want for my house too. Haha.

On the other hand, having a really traditional Turkish or Syrian style would be great. Yellows, oranges and rich, beautiful wood work. Intricate inlays and silver accents. Lots of brass and accents of blue.

:) We should all start a lounge together whenever we want to retire. I definitely would love to have a small private club type lounge (to get over all stupid laws and crazy people that expect a lounge to be a club).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]145[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]146[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]147[/ATTACH]

I think some of these elements would be interesting to implement in a hookah lounge, though certainly not all of them.

I've never been to a hookah lounge, but I would think of dark red color with dim lights and Bryan Adams playing in the background, OK maybe not the last part, but I love me some Bryan Adams haha

You've never been to a hookah lounge? We need to change that. Fast

Some areas have very few hookah lounges and others are super over priced. I never went to a lounge in Boston because I refused to pay 25-30 dollars for a single session. I only went to a single lounge down in VA because it was a very cool traditional place and cheap by comparison.

here in tacoma seattle area there arnt many lounges and everytime i smoke with ppl that have smoked at said lounges always comment how much better it is smoking with me then at the lounges. i cant see why ppl would pay for a bad session

I like the Jaskins place. Looks trendy. I didnt see any hookahs in the pictures though