Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mustangii

Anyone want to buy some paintball markers?

Well it's that time of year again, and my propane tank is low, Business is slow and need to pay some bills.

will try to get some pictures up, but camera died.

I have 2 98 rainmakers, Sold the 1st on on another web site. The other has a Black 14" Jacko Infinity Barrel. And stock barrel. would like $125.00 ea for them.

rainmaker1.jpg

rainmaker2.jpg

rainmaker002.jpg

rainmaker001.jpg

The A5 has the new style e grip 14" CP barrel, Red Aluminum power tube, White delrun bolt, all the cyclone upgrades. X7 hopper, Metadyne triblock.

Want $200.00 for it, will include all the A5 stuff I can find with it.

Also have a Spyder em1, works Just missing battery door,

want $75.00

Al Prices Shipped and Paypaled

thanks

edm

Rainmaker was a cool marker, based on an earlier marker called the Air Power Vector. The vector was mechanical and the Rainmaker was electrical. Hey pineappledaddy you're not a paintball snob are you, lol? Basically they were auto cocking pumps. one used a mechanical 4 way valve operated thru linkage from the trigger, the other used a trigger operated switch, circuit board and a Mac valve to operate.

edm

I have a couple others that I want to keep, I have an ICD B2k4, A Lasoya Promaster, and an ICD Freestyle (FS8)

edm

They had most of the bugs worked out By the time the FS8 came out, but was tired of the smart parts crap and got out of paintball. They were sued for bringing out a spool valve marker and weren't going to pay smart parts any money.

edm

The biggest problem with the nerve was that smart parts moved production off shore. Crappy aluminum alloys, crappy machining and soft anodizing. Also smart parts business practices were low, but what do you expect when a company is owned by a couple of lawyers. Still want to sell a couple of these.

edm

Guest Lamberterin

s an industry, the sport of paintball is trying to distance itself from the term “gun” for the negative imagery it provokes. The sport prefers to use the term “marker” instead of gun but both words describe the same thing. A paintball marker/gun shoots a paintball at a target to mark the target.:applause::infinite-banana: