Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kalutika

Double Apple: Love or hate?

Question

Most people seem to be pretty divided on this very classic flavor. I know that I hated it when I first tried it but over the years I learned to love a good double apple tobacco. It had to be good though otherwise it just tastes like black licorice. Nak is my favorite but I want to tr AF 2 and compare them.

What do you guys think? Love it or hate it?

21 answers to this question

I find that a lot. Do you folks have a favorite brand that actually tastes like apples? Mine is Golden Eskandarani Apple from AF. It's like floral green apple. I really like double apple though.

I've never tried their Eskandari Apple but I do have to admit I haven't smoked any tobacco that actually tastes like Apple.

To get a greater apple taste, I suggest turning an apple into a bowl... cut the apple in half, scoop out the seeds and enough of the insides to be able to pack some shisha, attach to stem and use as a you would a normal bowl... it may be a little messy, but the natural flavors of the apple (and its juice) will help enrich the flavor of your apple shisha...

Note* I have tried this once, and enjoyed it... results may vary :)

When i first tried hookah 8yrs ago thats all we smoked...so i grew weary of the flavor but my friend from NY brought me a huge supply of shisha (he knows the way to my heart) so i smoked the dbl apple with a dash of mint it was tasty and i immediately got a buzz...i also mix it with cinammon AF and it tastes like apple pie...very yummy. Dbl apple is the strongest flavor and i always get a good buzz from it...

haha, very nice. Huge supply of shisha is the easiest way to bribe most of us here :)

I prefer Nakhla DA, the AF DA have nearly no taste.

And nearly everyone smoked Nakhla DA at least once.

Altaim

True. Nakhla DA is the best, in my opinion.

L.O.V.E. = DA

I hated it when I first started smoking in 2007 (first flavor to try), but after starting so many dub apps in the lounge, I started to realize it wasn't so bad! Then it became my go-to flavor for when I didn't care for anything else. My co-worker and I polished off a 250g in a few days at work... it made us laugh cause we had an indisposable supply of shisha, but we still only smoked DA. I have heard nakhla DA is better than AF but have not personally tried it. I also haven't explored any other apples such as the Golden Alexandrian or the Golden Bahraini, but I would like to very much.