Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dncngwtrs

Hello from kansas

Im a hookah noobie... I've seen hookah at a renaissance festival and thought it was interesting. My hubby smokes cigars socially and they have tried to get me to join them buy its not really something that interests me. I had mentioned to him a few months back I was thinking about getting a hookah. So Two weekends ago we were in the mall and a store had hookas so he bought me one. We've tried it twice once with grape and once with mint Hydro herbal shisha. That was all they sold. Since then I've found allot of other brands and flavors through the sites advertised on this forum. Can't wait to try them. I will say that hubby liked the big three hose hookah so that's what we got and were thinking we need a smaller easier to use one for us because albeit pretty its kinda a pain to set up and take down to clean. I have no idea what kind it is there was nothing in the case but the hookah and accessories. There was a sticker that said made in China so that can't be good...lol Its a Place to start I reckon. Thanks for the group and letting me join.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]172[/ATTACH]

Guest Maxxwebb

Get a mya petit quick cleaning like 25 bucks off hookah-shisha.com and you get 100 grams of shisha and coals. Stick with natrual coals coco naras are good