Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest darkbeer

The Best Hookah

Question

Guest darkbeer

Hello,

If you could have any Hookah you wanted for free what would it be? I know everyone has what they think to be the best Hookah so please tell what you would get and why.

Thank you

Darkbeer

15 answers to this question

If I could get one hookah alone, I would go for a 24 inch hookah. Syrian or egyption etc doesn't really matter to me. As long as the hookah appeals to me!

As I said in my other post, I would choose 24 inch for conveniece. Also, at 24 inches, it would still have quite a nice presence.

Guest SmokeKagu
If I could get one hookah alone, I would go for a 24 inch hookah. Syrian or egyption etc doesn't really matter to me. As long as the hookah appeals to me!

As I said in my other post, I would choose 24 inch for conveniece. Also, at 24 inches, it would still have quite a nice presence.

I agree. 24" is a very good starting one.

Guest trapman

i would get a blue egiptian 23 inch hookah, i have it pictured in my head right now

Guest darkbeer

Tkank you for all the help. I just made a order for a new hookah. I got a 30" Khalil Mamoun.

Guest Shishaling

I just bought a 30" egyptian hookah. Simply amazing, it smokes extremely well and was worth every penny i spent :D

Tkank you for all the help. I just made a order for a new hookah. I got a 30" Khalil Mamoun.

When it comes in, throw a picture up on the site! We would all love to see it in all its glory!

Guest darkbeer

I will take some pics for you all. No problem. Thanks for the idea RoGeTa.

darkbeer

Guest fineout

good pick on the KM! im either picking up a Khali Mamoun or a Magdy Zidan 24-31" soon

Guest darkbeer

I just posted the pics in my album. I will let you all know when everyone can see them as I have to wait for them to be approved.

Guest vincent09

If I could have any hookah I wanted it would be a 29in 24k gold /nickel plated J&R Black Magic Syrian.

I have a 29in nickel plated J&R Black Magic syrian...I just want the brass parts to be gold plated LOL

Guest darkbeer

How is the J&R Black Magic syrian? Someone told me the stem were it goes into the bowl is short. Is that true?

Guest vincent09
How is the J&R Black Magic syrian? Someone told me the stem were it goes into the bowl is short. Is that true?

Yeah, the top piece above the tray is about an inch and a half i would guess. It make's it real easy to throw a windcover on there (Unlike my KM's) plus it is narrower than my KM's which allows it to seal better in my opinion.

Guest darkbeer

On my KM with a funnel bowl I had to make my own wind cover. It is nice to have a welder in the garage.

Guest vincent09
On my KM with a funnel bowl I had to make my own wind cover. It is nice to have a welder in the garage.

That's why I like the syrian, a Large windcover will fit over it with a funnel bowl....its pretty much awesome.