Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MagicDragon

Greetings

Guest MagicDragon

Hello,Hola,Merhaba,Marhaba,Namaskar,Bonjur,Shalom,

Namaste,Nei Ho.:D

Greetings Hookah Lounge I have been following and reading these forums for sometime now and decided to sign up. With the recent rise in popularity in Hookah I felt that I should reach out to and stay in touch with the community, all the new developments and all these new crazy and fun flavors. I notice there was a lounge/bar review section Ill try and add my two cents in there with a good reveiw if I can. Hoping to learn and share with everyone here.

[P.S I hope I spelled all those hello's right its been a while since I tried to say hello in that many languages]

Welcome to the Board Mr. MagicDragon! If you have been lurking about, you know that there is a lot of info here, and a super dee duper group of people.

By the way, since you were wondering, the only problem I see is Bonjur is Bonjour. ;)

Again, Welcome!

Guest MagicDragon

That sneaky little O must have ducked out the way at the last second.:P

O's are good at that. I really have no room to talk. I'm one of the worlds worst spellers, and I can't say hello in nearly that many languages. So, good job!

Guest MagicDragon

Thank you :) I also know how to say cheers in a few different languages when I get the chance maybe Ill post a list in the general section Ill have to cheat and look at my little notebook for a few.

Welcome!

The only way you can spell words "right" is to spell them with their original characters. But if you translate them into Roman characters (I think that's the name of the ones you'd use for English, French, etc. That or Latin...) there's no real wrong way to spell them. It just depends on how you pronounce the letters.