Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

me2157

hewrrooo

Hello, im new here and i just wanted to introduce myself, my name is ethan and i started taking interest in hookahs about a year ago, i was lucky enough to have a friend give me one for free but i dont know muchh about it, it just looks like a cheap one , i might post pics later if you guys could help give me info, thankss

my hookah is at my girlfriends house at the moment so i should have a picture up tonight at some point hopefully, although my computer at home wasnt really allowing me to respond on here and the app i have on my phone is acting up too, im on a school computer right now sooo lets just hope this all goes over smoothly

this is my girlfriends porch not mine, but no its a hhr but its funny you say that because right across the street there actually is a pt, maybe you have a super sense of some sort lol

I worked at Chrysler Dealerships for the last 15 years, always thought the HHR was a Pt ripoff, lol. I own a PT GT turbo, the wife drives it and I keep it running, lol. Nice hookah needs a tray though.

edm

yeah, it was a freebie so i cant complain, i deal with what i can get...i was never really a fan of the pt's i own a 93 nissan d21, ill post some pictures at some in my albums...its my baby ;] unfortunately i dont think the nissan could handle any boost at the moment , it has a ka24e with 182,xxx miles so pretty bummed but id like to swap it in the near future =]]

My daily driver is a 95 Nissan 200 sx, 223500 miles. trying to find a 2.0l to sway into it, 1.6l now still running strong. lol.

edm

I just got a new Sahara smoke hookah and so far I love it.

Cool. make sure to post up some pictures. Also, make sure that you dry it well. The old SS hookahs were prone to rust, though I'm fairly sure that they have taken care of that.