Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pineappledaddy

hookah competition #6 Winner - Vote

damn, its a three way tie right now . How long do people have to vote until?

hahhahaha you send me some good tools for my box that i DONT have already and you win hahahahaahahaha jk

You probably have more tools that I do, I just can't bring myself to buy very much anymore, I got ripped off about 10 years ago and haven't recovered yet. Spent the insurance check on moving and setting up my house. Oh yeah did I mention I live in a mobile home. A hookah smoking redneck here, lol.

edm

oh man!! im sorry to hear that! i know what its like but its more like a ratchet here or pressure gage there. the one that hurt the most was my digital torque wrench, 1/2 inch impact and my fuel injector cleaning kit. the digital torque wrench and 1/2 inch was snap on too.

I made it so that new people can vote and will send out an email to our listserv to get help.

All of the truck tools are great tools matco, cornwell, MAC, snapon. And I would never give them up. The quality of the tools are worth the price. But that's only for the tools u use every day ratchets, sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, pnumatic tools, ect. Other tools u can get away with not buying on the truck. Trust me there is a difference.

Thanks guys, got the bowl, got some tangiers, now I'm set. Well almost, now starts the learning curve.

edm

congrads on winning the competition.

I hope you guys like them and thanks to Mike for managing them.