Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

How to Make Smoke Rings

Question

Do you know how to?

Write it here, I want to write a page about it :)

Thanks

16 answers to this question

Guest Shishaling

I know how, but it's kinda complicated to describe with words :( i sort of tilt my head up and blow smoke out with short bursts from my throat...i guess that;s the best description :P

Guest SmokeKagu

it helps if u think as if ur holding the smoke in ur throat. remember to make ur lips in an O and place ur tongue in the middle. it takes a lot of control. but more its just practice

Guest trapman

ah ha ha

this is a fun subject

one easy way to do it is take a hit, hold some smoke in your mouth, make your mouth an "O" shape and tap the sides of your mouth, they are small, fast to make, and you get a lot on one hit

Guest jayson

Basically speaking, if you think you look retarded while trying to blow smoke rings, you have the perfect form and are on the track to smoke ring nirvana. ;)

Guest trapman

yea, i noticed the smile as well

nice rings, im not quite that good =/

yea, i noticed the smile as well

nice rings, im not quite that good =/

Aw, thanks. I've got to get my friend Alam to let me make a video of him. He's the best I've seen.

I'd be able to do a how-to video better than write about it, because I can't explain it with just text. I can explain it better than I do it, too. I taught a girl to do it for the first time, and she got it on the third attempt.

Guest trapman

make a video then, most people dont know what they are talkin bout anyways

Guest silverraindog

you could also get a toilet roll or an old tin foil roll and put your mouth one end (with smoke in lungs) and blow out in short breaths.

Guest jsharp07

Don't ask me everyone makes fun of me because i have been smoking for 6 months and i still can't blow a freakin smoke ring!

hey, i smoked for a good 6 years before i even started trying to make the rings (until then I just didn't care) lol