Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jayson

Fantasia Tobacco Flavor Reviews

Guest jayson

Flavor: Fantasia Wild Mango

Smell: Very strong mango smells, but not overpowering or reeking of chemical. The thought even crossed my mind to eat this stuff it smelled so good. (Don't worry, I controlled myself :D )

Texture: Chunky. This stuff is probably the most... not fine... shisha cut I have seen.

Smoke: The first few minutes weren't terribly pleasurable... in fact, they were really harsh. My lungs can't take harsh hits so I was a little discouraged. The heat management was also an issue. This is not a shisha that you can let sit idly while you puff away. Every 5 or so minutes I would have to alternate it to various corners of the bowl. After 10-15 minutes, though, this stuff was bomb. The smoke was thick and voluminous... very enjoyable! I do warn you, though, that this stuff reminds me of orange shisha more than anything. I'd almost say that it's a direct match if I hadn't known the flavor going in. At the end of the bowl, the smoke tapered off and again became somewhat harsh.

But that's not to say that I'm not really... really... hazed right now. :D I fell on my ass while trying to make my way to the keyboard. I ended up crawling.

Really... just... damn.

Oh and the stuff is made in the USA. I don't know about you guys, but I sometimes worry when using lesser known shisha brands from the middle east. Nothing racist about it, I just know that the ME doesn't have quite the..... regulation nor manufacturing facilities.... that America has. And they use vegetarian glycerin.

And now I'm rambling. I think I'm still hazed.

Yep. Still hazed.

Overall: 8/10 If you are a person who doesn't have virgin lungs like me, this should be 9.5/10. Good stuff. I recommend.

I agree. These stuff gives you a good buzz fast

and smells amazing. So far I've tried only two flavors, but I have more. I will try them and write some reviews (you can find the other reviews on the blog)

Guest bpkelly89

Fantasia Guava Breeze

Setup: Homade hookah with porcelin vase, standard bowl, and Mya hose. Coals were 3 Kings 33mm. Base was filled with ice, water, and some orange juice.

Appearance/Smell: As always, came in the standard Fantasia packaging. Smell was great, not artificial. Tobacco was pretty chucky as previously said with a couple of bigger stems. It was nice and juicy but I had to tear a few pieces to make them more to my liking.

Smoke: Thick as pea soup, if I may borrow the expression. Fantasia always puts out awesome smoke and this bowl started up in no time at all. Smoke was very thick all the way to the end of the bowl, then it thinned out significantly.

Taste: One of the best tasting shishas I've ever had. Never got harsh, and required very little heat control. Additionally, the bowl we smoked lasted three of us about about 45 minutes on a standard bowl.

Buzz: Wow. Just wow. Never in my life have I smoked any tobacco like this. By the end of the night we were jokingly calling it "One Hit Quit Guava." In all seriousness, this was an incredible buzz for everyone smoking and we had a group ranging from first-timers to regular smokers.

Overall: 9.5/10 There's always room for improvement, but there is very little I can complain about here. The session was a little short, and the tobacco could have been finer, but overall, it was probably the best session of my life. You simply must try this now.

I wasnt a big fan of the guava. The fruit itself doesnt have much taste neither does the tobacco...

But if you like Guava, go for the tobacco, you'll like it

Guest vincent09

Fantasia Pumpkin Spice

Setup: J&R 29in Syrian, 3 1/4's exotica's, medium phunnel bowl, syrian traditional hose.

Appearance/Smell: Wow! This stuff is juicy. The smell is magnificent. The cut is very similar to starbuzz, actaully you could easily mistake it for starbuzz, the taste is where fantasia stands out.

Smoke: Not as thick as Al Amir, but still very satisfying was very easy to get going and smoked well

Taste:Incredible, I'll leave it at that.

Buzz: Very nice buzz, and quick too. I love it.

Overall: 10/10, theres nothing I don't like about this tobacco.

Guest Prophet

Fantasia Pink Lemonade

Setup:13" Sahara Genie Candy Stripe Hookah, leather hose, and vortex bowl

Appearance/Smell: Strong aroma that tingles your nostrils, Very juicy and thick

Smoke: extremely thick smoke that is great for doing smoke tricks

Taste:Very minute but flavorful nonetheless

Buzz: strong, quick buzz, overwhelming after a while

Overall: 8.5/10: a little on the expensive side, the flavor itself smells stronger than it tastes

Guest josh_holaday

Fantasia Ace Of Spades

Setup:15" Bohemian

Appearance/Smell: smells exactly like those york peppermint patties. covered in a thick delicious smelling molasses.

Smoke: pretty thick but not the thickest i've ever had.

Taste: no where near as strong as the smell but not bad.

Buzz: decent

Overall: 7.5/10: the flavor was lacking. pretty disappointing after the smell. i'd recommend this flavor for sure but i'd recommend others first. not worth the expensive price.

------------

Use milk in the base for a little added pleasure. Recommended to me by the lady at my smoke shop

Guest Jake

iv smoked alot of different kinds of this brand and by far id have to say the incred hulk was by far the best so far

Just tried the million dollar flavor.....hella bomb!!! and i found that this shisha works best with the square fantaisa airflow coals doesnt burn the shisha as much actually not really at all...looking forward to trying more of there flavors

Hookah: SS narr , ice chamber with ice

Bowl: Goliath vortex

Screen/Foil: Reynolds heavy duty

Hose: Social Smoke washable, and nammor

Coals: Coconara

Base Liquid: water

Appearance: brown and not as wet

Smell: pumkin spice

Taste: same as smell

Smoke: ok middle of the road

Buzz: small

Duration: 45 mins

Overall: 8/10

strong pumpkin spice taste, it took some time to get it going to the amount smoke im use to. not bad at all

I smoke almost solely fantasia here are some of my favorite flavors diablo, Ice mint, guava breeze, dirty blonde, minage, any of the lemonades, ace of spades, adios, surfer on acid, rainbow, screwdriver. Those are just my go to flavors there are plenty of other really good flavors by them... Flavors to stay away from by them would be candy cane, black mamba, joker, and their blueberry flavor. If you have any questions on how to load in any type of bowl or my opinion on any flavor ask I've literally smoked every one feel free to ask

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Hookah.org mobile app