Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmoreno0906

Whats going on hookah lovers?

who has the coolest action shot  

7 members have voted

1. 1. who has the coolest action shot

• smokerings07
    • JuanDong
    • KrAppLEjaXX
    • me2157

Hello to everyone out there, there, there *echo

My mom always said if you go out there with a smile on your face and let them everybody know who you are then you gonna make a lot of friends so here goes. Im Carlos, living in the Central Florida area and been here for longer then I wanted too. I've been going to hookah bars now for a good three years in 'n out. But recently I decided to own one for myself and it has been one of the smartest decisions I ever made. I graduated from tech school for mechanics couple months back really hoping to make the transition from restaurant to dealership soon. I've been in a relationship with my girl now for 2 1/2 years now and how the saying goes "Can't live with them, Can't live without them" goes along way. While I love to drink and hookah she does neither. Every time a get a bowl ready she becomes my mortal enemy for the next few hours, I just think she's jealous cause I rather spend more time with my baby then her:) Well hope I didnt bore you too much, besides everything else I said I think I'm a pretty easy guy.

Peace, Love and Hookah

Spec.

Hookah: Mya QT

Hose: Chrome Nammor

Bowl: Mya Unglazed and Phunnel for now...

Coal: Coco Nara

Shisha: Exploring...

Good luck. She might like it even more cause smoking at home is awesome, you can pretty much do whatever you want while smoking but the lounges have that chill atmosphere that is really relaxing and the tea's there are great too

Welcome. Ur are amoung friends. I've been an automotive technician for 5 years, and there ia another member that has been for a lot longer. Also I too started with a Qt. Loved it

Welcome to the forum. Invite her to the forum and we'll help you buddy

Also don't forget to check out our hookah competition section. We have good prizes . Thia weeks contest will start tonight . Also make sure to throw ur vote in last weeks comp. thanks

im currently going to lincoln tech for auto sooo im on this whole tech boat too, my girlfriend likes smoking hookah but not as often as i do, she has her own little travel one that has like a 4 inch hose , it was only 12 bucks but she wanted it....i dont really recommend them.... buttttt you cant expect much for 12 bucks:p

Hookah lounge a bust since I forgot my damn I.d. and the closest one is an hour from home. They did still let me buy some of their shisha though and it was tasty. I also bought a can of Havana beach infusion. Have not tried it yet. Does anybody like the Havana brand?

I'm the other auto tech mentioned. Working at Midas right now, but keeping my options open. If a Chrysler Dealership would call I'd be gone in a heartbeat, lol. Worked in Chrysler dealerships for 15 years till I was let go last Sept. Have been working on Cars and trucks since I was 13 years old, and tomorrow will make that 40 years. Welcome to the Jungle.

edm

im currently going to lincoln tech for auto sooo im on this whole tech boat too, my girlfriend likes smoking hookah but not as often as i do, she has her own little travel one that has like a 4 inch hose , it was only 12 bucks but she wanted it....i dont really recommend them.... buttttt you cant expect much for 12 bucks:p

I don't recommend 4 inch hoses either... but to some girls, size doesn't matter. I respect a girl that can get down with a 4 inch hose.

Nima and pineappledaddy thanks for the support but inviting her to the forums is like winning the lottery but it's all good. I did check out the competition and looks really cool. Mustangii that's awesome 15 years with chrysler. I did the Ford program in my school only cause of the diesel, that's what I really want to work on

When I was working at Odessa Chrysler/Ford I used to work next to Ford tech. We both had to replace the Turbos on a couple trucks. Mine was a Ram 3500, his was a Super Duty. I had mine done in 3 hours. His took 2 days, he had to remove and lift the body off of the truck to replace the turbo. I'll take working on a Cummins any day.

edm

Yeah Ford has everything way too compact in there. And the actual engine, if you need something hauled with no worries, more horsepower and torque, Cummings all the way.

Just recieved 2 kilos of DM from hookah1. 500 grams of each.

plain,

bubble gum

Golden amber

vaniila

can't wait till I get home from work.

edm