Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nintyplayer

Hi, I'm a newbie.

Thanks all.

I should also mention that I'm looking to buy a hookah. I want to get something decent for between $20-$50 or so. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Welcome, Nintyplayer!

I myself have had the best luck finding new hookah's in my local cigar stores. In fact I've found some great small-large sized hookahs with free stuff included from them. My last hookah came with two hoses, some free shisha, cleaning brushes and etc. Since then I've looked around at other cigar stores and found they have a good selection as well. There are online shops such as Buy Hookah Tobacco, Shisha & Hookahs for Sale at Hookah-Shisha.com, Hookahs and Wholesale Hookah from SouthSmoke.com, and my favorite: Hookah, Hookahs, Shisha, and Hookah Accessories - HookahCompany.com. Those sites have so many options. I'd In my experience the smaller vases smoked a little too harsh for me, and the larger 32" can be a little more expensive but to me have been the best experience. But it all depends on a lot of aspects of the hookah. Some like smaller hookahs, others like the larger ones. I personally would recommend you get a 32" one. Though they're more expensive, You might enjoy the cooler smoke that they tend to get.

I used to have one made by Sahara smoke that wasn't bad and in your price range. However it was small and I just wanted to move up shortly afterwards

Im late in welcoming you, but welcome to the forum man.