Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

azguy

Phoenix, Arizona Lounges

Hey Guys!

Anyone have a good list of lounges here in Arizona? So far I really enjoy Trickshots which is quite close to me on 43rd ave and Peoria. They've got pool tables, and a very large section for seating. The owner there is awesome, as is his staff. It's not as "clubby" as other lounges around here, but still fun enough to go to and enjoy some pool, or just have a good smoke. They always keep the coal burning... I can't remember a single time they let it go out, or let my bowl go bad!

Another lounge here is Casablanca Hookah Lounge found on 51'st and peoria. They have live d.j.'s and etc. They always advertise for the college crowd and have lots going on.

There's another place I went to years ago that was near 19th or 23rd and Northern inside an Arab minimart place. I can't remember it's name and can't seem to find them in the phone book, but I thought that place was the best. Might be worth driving by to see if they're still around.

Also there is Omar's Hookah lounge on 43rd and thunderbird that I hear is pretty good (Never been to it myself though). If you have some others around the phoenix area lemme know, and if you want perhaps we can meet up at one sometime, always fun to find local peeps to hang out with. I prefer quite lounges over the louder ones and I am currently trying to find some cafe-style lounges with no luck... I hear there's one in Scottsdale that's an up-scale lounge but I've never been able to find it. The closest I can come to is Trickshots on a weekday or sunday when I've literally been the only person there besides the owner... lol. Sad but true! They ARE poppin' Friday-Sat, and holiday's though with lots of people and full pool tables.

Old thread but I just started on this site and a good cafe Lounge is fire and ice hookah lounge its located 7th st and Bethany home same owner from the 70s hookah shop very nice lady there I love it to get away from the club ones