Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nintyplayer

Your soundtrack

Blues, Stevie Ray Vaughan and double trouble, BB King, Muddy Waters, Kenny Wayne Shepard, and a host of others.

Classic rock, Skynard, .38 Special, Eagles, etc.

and some country, Johnnie Cash, Carl Perkins, etc...

edm

when i get home over weekends, i just put some reggae music, smoke hookah and drink beer man. Cant wait to get home this weekend

Huh. Now that i think about it im always watching TV when i smoke. I still haven't done it just listening to music or anything else. I want to get a smaller hookah to put in my home office, but I'm afraid ill never get any work done. I usually have music going in there so who knows.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My girlriend is going to her parents in Myrtle Beach for a few days, so I'm sure I will be smoking up a storm in the house throughout the day. She leaves tomorrow so I think I'll make a bowl during the day and test it out with some music.

Huh. Now that i think about it im always watching TV when i smoke. I still haven't done it just listening to music or anything else. I want to get a smaller hookah to put in my home office, but I'm afraid ill never get any work done. I usually have music going in there so who knows.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I found the opposite to be true, smoking keeps me focused for some reason. I hate reading and have to do a ton of it for my courses, so I load up a bowl and blow through a whole chapter or two without even stopping to hate it more haha It works for anything I need to focus on.

Try it, it might make you more productive =)

I found the opposite to be true, smoking keeps me focused for some reason. I hate reading and have to do a ton of it for my courses, so I load up a bowl and blow through a whole chapter or two without even stopping to hate it more haha It works for anything I need to focus on.

same here. I usually smoke when I work because I get in the zone. I end up wasting a lot of shisha tobacco like that though - I'll get focused, then forget about it. :(

I would try it but i know i would get distracted editing. When I'm working i do precision editing which requires one hand on the keyboard for shortcuts and the other one on the editing console. If i lit up a bowl while editing it would probably go untouched. When I'm writing though, i could probably smoke with no problems... I think ill try that.

same here. I usually smoke when I work because I get in the zone. I end up wasting a lot of shisha tobacco like that though - I'll get focused, then forget about it. :(

The thing with me is that I'm extreme and i want total relaxation and no interruptions when I'm enjoying a bowl, and i feel that any distraction will take a way from the relaxation. Im weird that way.

Yeah, i've found that doing homework while smoking isn't really fun or relaxing. I prefer to chew the fat with my friends

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app