Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pineappledaddy

competition suggestions

I'm in a smoke trick competition right now. How about that? Idk what the past competitions were but maybe that or best public hookah pics?

I like the homemade idea, but I find people to be a bit lazy in regards to these competitions. Even with the promise of easy to get free stuff, the turn out for contests that require more than attendance is pretty bad.

Well...

- Best experience story contest

- Worst experience story contest

- Hookah art competition

- Tricks contest

- Longest drag/biggest cloud

- Hookah Collection (take a picture of everything that you have that is related to hookah)

- Mixture contest (entrants detail what they like to put in the vase BESIDES water)

- Hookah inventions contest

- Photo contest for the best hookah picture

- Photo of entrant and entrant's friend enjoying a bowl of their favorite flavor

- Strangest hookah experience story competition

That's all I've got in mind right now. If I think of anything interesting, I'll post it here.

For future ones, maybe like a competition of who's puts their hookah together and starts up the bowl the fastest with a number of clouds or o rings. But the problem I see it takes the voting part out of the competition

ok lets get some ideas flowing so i can get this going again. i know i have been M.I.A but now im back.... from outer space. sorry hahaha

i see that we have some new ppl. i wana hear from you guys too

Absolutely... Dude, I taught this guy how to do smoke rings 2 months ago and now he's better than me at it. He didn't smoke much hookah before our lounge but he's been coming in every day since practically. He's got a fire under his butt for hookah and a hard-on for tangiers

Hookah collection competition sounds cool. But limit it to personal hookahs, not ones owned by a lounge, sorry smokerings07, lol.

edm

The problem is I travel all the freaking time (mostly for work) and am increasingly finding it hard to manage the forum, competitions, new blog post series, etc.

I still havent even had time to review the video reviews that I'm supposed to. :(

So cheap xD... I just saw your collection. You know how many i personally own now? Just 1 KM, lol. I feel like thats sad for a lounge owner

What happened? I thought you had a Regal.

edm