Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Epitome

Just starting D.I.Y. hookah at home :)

Hi everyone! I'm Jess/Epitome, I'm 30 years young, and I'm a professional fire performer from Maryland. I moved to Texas this year and was really missing the hookah lounges in the Baltimore/D.C. areas so I went to Austin looking for one. I didn't find the lounge, but I did make it home with a nice Mya, some Al Fahker, and the tools to ditch cigarettes and really enjoy hookah at home with the family!:D

I'm learning all kinds of nifty things about shisha, bases, ice hoses, coals, and everything hookah. There's so much great info here I thought I register to help master the art of preparing some seriously tasty hookah sessions. I have two small hookahs I rotate daily and will be investing in a big nice one for parties when I learn a bit more so I can share this joy with friends when they come visit.

It's very nice to see such a wonderful hookah community, I guess that's what you get when there is so much to enjoy and share for better adventures of the palate!:)

Very cool to have you. I was just in the Baltimore/DC/VA area. There is a great place in Arlington, VA called Shisha Palace.

Very cool that you are a fire performer. I've just recently picked up a form of poi/Florentine spinning. No flames, as of yet. What form of fire performance do you work in?

Nice. Welcome to the forum. Where in Texas do you live?

I've lived in DC area and now I live in Dallas myself. There are a bunch of lounges around Dallas. I havent been to one in Austin but I imagine they should have plenty of them there too

welcome to the Jungle.

edm

Much thanks!

Very cool to have you. I was just in the Baltimore/DC/VA area. There is a great place in Arlington, VA called Shisha Palace.

Very cool that you are a fire performer. I've just recently picked up a form of poi/Florentine spinning. No flames, as of yet. What form of fire performance do you work in?

I spin poi, double staff, and a plethora of other props. I also eat fire and do fleshing :) Have you been to Smokin' Word up in NoVA? One of my friends DJs there and they have poetry night with hookah at Alladin Cafe in Falls Church :)

Nice. Welcome to the forum. Where in Texas do you live?

I've lived in DC area and now I live in Dallas myself. There are a bunch of lounges around Dallas. I havent been to one in Austin but I imagine they should have plenty of them there too

My husband is stationed at Fort Hood so we're right in between Austin and Waco for the big cities and more locally between Coryell and Bell Counties. I need to get up and explore Dallas while we're in the area for the next couple years, that city is huge!

So nice to meet all of you :)

I have not been to that one, but I'll look into it the next time I am in NoVa. My girl and I visit a few times a year because of her family there.