Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Death2NubbyNubs

owensboro, ky "the hookah bar"

This place sucks, the prices are through the roof. The owner is prejudice, also the bowls there are made with terrible shisha. Only a few flavors are genuine al fahker tobacco product, and they ask for advice but never take it. They wonder why they are failing and about to have to close the doors and why a neighboring citie's lounge is always busy... its because they have a fun inviting environment with flavors that appeal to the crowd(starbuzz) and they have reasonable prices for their high quality shisha.

So i give it a 2 out of 10.

If its your first time, sure try it and see if you actually like smoking hookah... after that buy your own and smoke what you like in the environment of your choosing, at least you won't have to deal with an overbearing jerk owner hovering around you. Oh, and don't buy your supplies there because they are marked up 200% vs online vendors.

Glad i could save you the trip :)

I'm not sure if you are referring to Prince's or Cloud 9 Hookah in BG, but if you haven't checked out Cloud 9 Hookah, you MUST! it's located at 802 Broadway and just opened up April 13th.