Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inferno

Hi. I'm new.

Hey guys I'm Inferno,

I started Hookah this year, my brother is a socialite and he demanded I hang out with him and he dragged me to a hookah lounge. I didn't care for the place with it's loud music but I loved the hookah. The instant I took that first Puff I was hooked. I mean I had smoked cigerettes and black n milds socially but this was a entirely different thing. After a few months I found a lounge that I liked that was less crowded and why it still played some music I hate for the most part I enjoyed the music there. They only serve Al Falkers and Starbuzz but I enjoy the flavor so it wasn't a Issue. A few months ago I got adventurous and tried another lounge that had Hookah-Hookah and the flavors were amazing. But I am a loyal customer of my Arabian friend who bends his own rules and doesn't charge us for a second bowl on all 8 the hookahs we buy.

But recently I found that why I do enjoy going to the lounge with my friends sometimes I want to smoke but can't get a group togeather so I bought this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]293[/ATTACH]

It was the same brand my lounge uses and the owner helped me pick one out. Just waiting for it to arrive as he gets his imported. He threw in some nice stuff. Now I hope to learn more about flavor. Why I am still interested in Thick Clouds I would like to enjoy the flavor more and find a good middle ground as I like to play with my smoke.

Welcome. There is a lot to learn. Make sure to look at our blog and our wiki section for a lot of information and guides. Ask any questions you want answered. We are happy to help.

Thanks will check out the blog and wiki, when I get my hookah and start smoking a bit on my own and trying out other flavors I will be sure to be a bit more active. For now I am taking a backseat.

hey Inferno, welcome to the forum.

Let us know how the new hookah smokes when it comes in

hey Inferno i was in your shoes not to long ago. i know how it feels and if you need any pointers please feel free to message me with any concerns you may have

Welcome, Nice to see other new people on the site hope you get your Hookah soon, what brand is it (the picture won't load on my phone)