Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LUXtommes

Another newbie :)

Hey there. Another newbie to introduce himself ^^ I'm Tom, 23 year old guy from little Luxembourg in the center of europe.

Got my first hookah this march, it's a Nargilem Narikela TN610. Pretty nice stuff! Using a silicon hose with a glass 20cm mouthpiece. Smoking pretty much one hokkah per day. :) I have tried Nakhlah, the casual and mizo, some Dobacco and have opened my first Al Fakker yesterday. Sweet! :)

Unfortunately there are not many hookah lounges in Lux. There's one in the capital city which isnt that good apparently, and one further away which i have't tried out yet.

Decided to get involved in here because from what i've read until now this is a pretty nice site with nice and helpful people. So, have fun! If there's anything else you want to know feel free to ask. And my english is not perfect as i'm no native speaker, so please excuse my mistakes. :) here in Lux we use the term shisha for hookah. As far as i got it you use shisha as synonym for the tobacco right?

Welcome. I prefer to call things by their proper names. To me, shisha is the pipe, but many people call the tobacco "shisha" in North America.

Thats what we do. Where are you from kalutika, if I may ask? I was quite confused when I started visiting the forum ^^ also, when we say bowl we mean the "bowl" where you put the water in, and not the head, as most of the people do here, or am I wrong? Its quite confusing when you use the same terminology for different things -.-

yes in the states we call the head a bowl, and the part you put water in a vase or base. I think the bowl nomenclature Comes from regular pipes, the bowl in that instance is where you put the tobacco.

edm