Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest hayze_old

Hayze Herbal Shisha and Roxx (steam stones)

Guest hayze_old

Hello everyone,

I want to encourage everyone to try out the best herbal shisha on the market right now. With over 20 mouthwatering flavors to choose from we have something for everyone. This product will burn longer the any other you have tried. You can sit down with friends and smoke one bowl of Hayze shisha that will last for hours. We recommend that you use coconut coals when smoking these products since they last longer and you won't have to go through more then one set of coals.

This product can be found on ebay as of right now. Other sites soon to carry it.

Also the steam stones, Hayze Roxx. Comes in 48 flavors. These are not some random rocks you would find at the bottom of a fishbowl. These have a lab repot and are certified safe to smoke. They are colored based off the flavor. Once again, not swimming in liquid like you are used to seeing with Xhale and other brands. You get 50g, 100g, or 200g of actual smokeable rocks that have real egyptian juice infused inside it. If you want to get the best flavored steam stone on the market today, try the Hayze Shisha Roxx.

Happy Hookah.

I have no interest in herbal blends. I like the flavor of tobacco. No molasses? So it's just glycerin? Gross.

I always question what "plant matter" is and I don't want to smoke anything I don't know intimately. I know exactly what risks I face by smoking tobacco and questionable "plant matter" is just opening the door for questionable health problems. I don't want anything that has a "pot" taste to it. That's not a selling point for me. In fact, it's one more point to make me give this one a pass.

Guest hayze_old

You think starbuzz would risk there name for a "gross" product. If you have no interest in herbal blends then don't try it or review it

The plant used is Uhaloa. Wikipedia that and then tell me how harmful this sounds. The plant has lung cleansing abilities.

If I new this wasn't better then molasses based products I wouldn't be putting it here now would I. This product has retailed up to $29.99 in retail stores. 250g of this product is actually 750g when compared to tobacco. Nothing is smoother. But I'm not trying to say how good or not good this is. Just asking people to try it is all.

I have to say I have tried some stones before. But not ready to try these one's. In my town. There use to be a hayze that was already here it was like spice or that legal stuff that is a rip off of that illegal stuff. Now I don't know if this is anything like that bit I'm worried it might have something in common.

Guest hayze_old
I have to say I have tried some stones before. But not ready to try these one's. In my town. There use to be a hayze that was already here it was like spice or that legal stuff that is a rip off of that illegal stuff. Now I don't know if this is anything like that bit I'm worried it might have something in common.

Actually we are the same company, however branching out of that area of business and focusing on things that won't become illegal ever. The products have nothing in common other then the quality. Hayze in that industry is known for really high end "spice" or "herbal incense" so we are making sure we do the same with all other products.

You think starbuzz would risk there name for a "gross" product. If you have no interest in herbal blends then don't try it or review it.

The plant used is Uhaloa. Wikipedia that and then tell me how harmful this sounds. The plant has lung cleansing abilities.

If I new this wasn't better then molasses based products I wouldn't be putting it here now would I. This product has retailed up to $29.99 in retail stores. 250g of this product is actually 750g when compared to tobacco. Nothing is smoother. But I'm not trying to say how good or not good this is. Just asking people to try it is all.

Yes. I do. I don't like Starbuzz and I think a lot of their products are gross in more than one way.

I'm giving my honest opinion as a well seasoned hookah smoker. If you don't want it then open forums may not be fore you.

Waltheria indica? It does sound harmful. Any smoking is harmful to the lungs and the idea of smoke having cleansing properties is silly. I'm well studied in herbalism and traditional herbal smoking of the North American tribes. Any herb noted for having lung cleansing properties is an expectorant, meaning that it causes coughing and the loosening of phlegm. There is no such thing as healthy smoking and plant matter that has not been properly studied may have unforeseen side effects and heath issues. Does sugar cane fiber sound dangerous? Workers who process it in factories develop pulmonary fibrosis. Will this occur with the "herbal" blends made from sugar cane bagasse? I don't know, but I'd like to see proper, peer reviewed studies on the subject before I confidently say that it's safe to smoke. I'd rather have some nicotine in my blood than pulmonary fibrosis in my lungs.

Once again, you make reference to this not being molasses based. Is it a tobamel? Is it all glycerin?

A high price tag has nothing to do with quality. I've seen some abysmal tobaccos marked with astoundingly high prices and some of the best modern moassel on the market is very affordable.

"This product has retailed up to $29.99 in retail stores. 250g of this product is actually 750g when compared to tobacco. Nothing is smoother. But I'm not trying to say how good or not good this is." Yes you are. This was more of a pitch than a discussion. You seem to be affiliated with Hayze. What's your position?

If your products are designed as legal highs, they have no home here.

I think I will stick with Tangiers, DM, and Nak. If I want a buzz will buy some Dohka and a Medakh from Bassim.

edm

Guest hayze_old
Yes. I do. I don't like Starbuzz and I think a lot of their products are gross in more than one way.

I'm giving my honest opinion as a well seasoned hookah smoker. If you don't want it then open forums may not be fore you.

Waltheria indica? It does sound harmful. Any smoking is harmful to the lungs and the idea of smoke having cleansing properties is silly. I'm well studied in herbalism and traditional herbal smoking of the North American tribes. Any herb noted for having lung cleansing properties is an expectorant, meaning that it causes coughing and the loosening of phlegm. There is no such thing as healthy smoking and plant matter that has not been properly studied may have unforeseen side effects and heath issues. Does sugar cane fiber sound dangerous? Workers who process it in factories develop pulmonary fibrosis. Will this occur with the "herbal" blends made from sugar cane bagasse? I don't know, but I'd like to see proper, peer reviewed studies on the subject before I confidently say that it's safe to smoke. I'd rather have some nicotine in my blood than pulmonary fibrosis in my lungs.

Once again, you make reference to this not being molasses based. Is it a tobamel? Is it all glycerin?

A high price tag has nothing to do with quality. I've seen some abysmal tobaccos marked with astoundingly high prices and some of the best modern moassel on the market is very affordable.

"This product has retailed up to $29.99 in retail stores. 250g of this product is actually 750g when compared to tobacco. Nothing is smoother. But I'm not trying to say how good or not good this is." Yes you are. This was more of a pitch than a discussion. You seem to be affiliated with Hayze. What's your position?

If your products are designed as legal highs, they have no home here.

How are we going to be discussing health anything when it comes to smoking a product especially since tobacco has proven to kill countless people every year. Proven to lead to cancers as well. I am not promoting this as HEALTHY. Do I personally think this is a HEALTHIER alternative to tobacco? Yes I do.

I am the director of new business development for Hayze products. I am not trying to pitch anyone and these are not legal high products. Me, and a lot of the other crew, love our shisha which some are regular hookah smokers. I am an honest person when it comes to our own products. If we don't like it, were not going to sell it. Hayze is all about flavors and performance. Our detox even tastes like gatorade literally. We wouldn't release the product unless we truly thought it was amazing.

I just want people to try it and give me an honest opinion on our product. I don't smoke anything really ever, just to make a test here and there. So if you are concerned about your health don't smoke anything because there is always a "chance" of something happening.

I am not promoting this as HEALTHY.

"The plant used is Uhaloa. Wikipedia that and then tell me how harmful this sounds. The plant has lung cleansing abilities."

People like you do a huge injustice to the hookah community. I can't tell you how many boneheads I have come through my doors asking for spice, no less brands called "Hookah". Those people are victims of... well, they are victims of a lot of things, but especially victims of companies that misrepresent the true meaning and purpose behind smoking hookah, and give our society another reason to look down on hookah as a valid pastime, as they continue to make an fictitious connection between hookah and the drug culture.

The fact that you want to establish the credibility of your product by boasting about how high-end your spice product was and how your new herbal shisha smells like pot goes to show just how out of touch you are with what hookah truly represents and what it is meant for.

Man, the people who come looking for spice, they are so jacked up and mostly unintelligible. They are smoking chemicals that have virtually no testing done on it in order to get high, so high in fact many people experience hallucinogenic trips, believe they are at the brink of death, and in some cases HAVE died. And the companies that spit out these products are out to make a quick buck and don't really care about any of this. The fact that your company is branching out to produce products that "won't become illegal ever" goes to show how little you care about the people's lives you've ruined and that you care more about that quick buck.

Learn some PR.

Can this guy be banned for spamming on his first post and bringing up illegal substances and spice on the forums? I'm sick of trash like this. And by that, I mean people who perpetuate a distorted image of hookah.

Guest hayze_old
People like you do a huge injustice to the hookah community. I can't tell you how many boneheads I have come through my doors asking for spice, no less brands called "Hookah". Those people are victims of... well, they are victims of a lot of things, but especially victims of companies that misrepresent the true meaning and purpose behind smoking hookah, and give our society another reason to look down on hookah as a valid pastime, as they continue to make an fictitious connection between hookah and the drug culture.

The fact that you want to establish the credibility of your product by boasting about how high-end your spice product was and how your new herbal shisha smells like pot goes to show just how out of touch you are with what hookah truly represents and what it is meant for.

Man, the people who come looking for spice, they are so jacked up and mostly unintelligible. They are smoking chemicals that have virtually no testing done on it in order to get high, so high in fact many people experience hallucinogenic trips, believe they are at the brink of death, and in some cases HAVE died. And the companies that spit out these products are out to make a quick buck and don't really care about any of this. The fact that your company is branching out to produce products that "won't become illegal ever" goes to show how little you care about the people's lives you've ruined and that you care more about that quick buck.

Learn some PR.

Can this guy be banned for spamming on his first post and bringing up illegal substances and spice on the forums? I'm sick of trash like this. And by that, I mean people who perpetuate a distorted image of hookah.

How convenient that you aren't bringing up all the tobacco companies who just want to make a "quick" buck and have proven to kill countless people. Alcohol, as long as your 21 you can buy as much as you want and drink as much as you want. How many people die from that, or worse an innocent person getting killed by a drunk driver? You want to make this about morality and making money? Wrong route. You are just another person who only looks one way before crossing a street, lives inside the box not outside. Stop trying to make it sound like I am speaking blaspheme of the "Hookah" religion when really, it's a bunch of young people who just want to have a good time and SMOKE.

Hello everyone,

I want to encourage everyone to try out the best herbal shisha on the market right now. Being powered by Starbuzz, Hayze Shisha is going to have the best formula for your smoking pleasures. With over 20 mouthwatering flavors to choose from and no molases, no liquid at the bottom of the can or bag (to weigh down product) only high quality hawaiian buds plant matter that almost has a "pot" taste to it, and super long lasting bowl (3x longer then standard tobacco).

This product can be found on ebay as of right now. Other sites soon to carry it.

Also the steam stones, Hayze Roxx. Comes in 48 flavors. These are not some random rocks you would find at the bottom of a fishbowl. These have a lab repot and are certified safe to smoke. They are colored based off the flavor. Once again, not swimming in liquid like you are used to seeing with Xhale and other brands. You get 50g, 100g, or 200g of actual smokeable rocks that have real egyptian juice infused inside it. If you want to get the best flavored steam stone on the market today, try the Hayze Shisha Roxx.

Happy Hookah.

I would like to clarify that Starbuzz Tobacco Inc. has absolutely no affiliation to HAYZE Shisha, HAYZE Roxx, or anything in regards to the HAYZE company. I'm sorry if the original poster has caused any confusion but this is not true in any way, shape, or form.

I gave him an infraction. I'll wait for him to post a reply and explain otherwise I'll ban his account from the forum