Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Starbuzz is the Miller Lite of Shisha world....?

I was reading Reddit today and saw this comment

They're pretty much the Miller Lite of the shisha world. Bf and I were smoking Pomberry yesterday, the flavour lasted maybe 20 mins before it was just weak smoke. The only American shisha I've had any luck with is Fumari. I think imma just stick with them.

Blerg.

I thought it was funny as hell.

Haha, I wouldn't go that far. I think Hookah-Hookah, Cuzzins, Jewel, and a few others claim that title. I guess that poses the question... Which beer is Fumari, Tangiers, JM, and the like?

I agree. Tangiers is Guinness.

Fumari is those Smirnoff Ice beer bottles. Fruitful for non-beer drinkers.

Nima I suggest it, the smoke is very thick and smooth flavor is strong but not to intense and it lasts a very long time, it needs quite a bit of heat and I suggest a vortex bowl or funnel because it is very juicy.

The blueberry was too artificial for my tastes to smoke on a regular basis. The raspberry is nice, but light in flavor.

Starbuzz is awful, it makes me want to throw up it just has something weird to it that makes me nauseous all the flavors are terrible tasting too, if it wasn't so pricey I could understand, tangiers is perfect if you can figure it out