Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest thelackey

Heya.

Guest thelackey

I got my hookah about two weeks ago now. It's a little blue one, just like Layla's little red one in fact. I'm trying to finish off my Nahkla Two-Apples and Fumari Blackberry right now. Fond of a mixture of the two.

Tried adding the ice to the water per your suggestions, as well as a little cranberry juice. Awesome.

Well, just wanted to say hello as well as mention my hookah related xanga rant that I've just posted.

[EDITED]

Guest bpkelly89

Hey and welcome. Glad you enjoyed the ice in the base, I never smoke without it.

Guest thelackey

I'm sorry, but I still don't understand. I didn't violate any of those terms. It was just a link to my xanga page.

Guest trapman

welcome ^_^

sorry ya had ta be edited so soon

it may be because... "If linking to an online website is essential for your post, please contact us before posting to avoid getting infractions."

but then again, i have no clue

I got my hookah about two weeks ago now. It's a little blue one, just like Layla's little red one in fact. I'm trying to finish off my Nahkla Two-Apples and Fumari Blackberry right now. Fond of a mixture of the two.

Tried adding the ice to the water per your suggestions, as well as a little cranberry juice. Awesome.

Well, just wanted to say hello as well as mention my hookah related xanga rant that I've just posted.

[EDITED]

Welcome! Yes, I love my little red one. It's just so convenient. And it hits like a champ, too. I've never tried adding cranberry juice, but it sounds delish. I'd try that with some grape, so it'd be like Cran-Grape juice.

I don't know about the edit. I didn't do it. But feel free to copy and paste the rant directly into a topic. You may have even done that already, I haven't checked the other topics yet, but if you haven't, that'd be awesome, because then we could easily comment on it.

Enjoy the forums!

Guest thelackey

Well, I'd post my little tirade here, but it would break the forum's mellow vibe I think. Also, the ranting was mostly about snobs with a particular focus on coffee snobs. I just don't think it would belong here. If you want to leave the sanctity of the forum, though, my xanga.com user name is thelackey as well.

Happy smoking!

Well, I'd post my little tirade here, but it would break the forum's mellow vibe I think. Also, the ranting was mostly about snobs with a particular focus on coffee snobs. I just don't think it would belong here. If you want to leave the sanctity of the forum, though, my xanga.com user name is thelackey as well.

Happy smoking!

I'm sure you'd find a place for it in the General Lounge. I posted a huge rant about people that don't tip at hookah lounges there, and it was good to get that off my shoulders, haha. Probably wouldn't go well in the introductions, but you know. It's whatever.