Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CamronG

where do you get your shisha?

I have been looking for new brands and I see some pretty crazy reviews where do you all order your shisha from?

I order from a variety of different places. Ultimate Hookah, Hookah-Shisha, Hookah1 and Social Smoke are my usual shops.

I thought Social Smoke had Cleopatras at some point. dont know if they still do or not though

Kal- I'm looking for more exotic brands like dm, Cleopatra, and ect.

Well, Hookah1 is the source for DM and the cheapest possible place to buy it because they are the importers that then sell to Texas Hookah. They also carry Salloum and Cleopatra. Cleopatra is not very good, but DM and Salloum are great options for people who like actual tobacco. Remember that hard to find doesn't necessarily mean good. What do you mean by exotic?

Sometimes exotic doesn't have to be a new brand, maybe just a new flavor or mixture to throw your tastebuds a curveball. I usually get my shisha from hookah-shisha, hookah1, or social smoke like Kalutika. There's plenty of mixing options out there so start experimenting!

Hookah-shisha rocks cause I got a chupa chup pop from them with my order... It's cola flavored. Next time, hookah-shisha, I like the strawberry one or mocha ones best. Kthnx.

Dense one of my fav mixes in the world even though I don't like the brand is fantasia wild mint with raspberry lemonade mixed together is absolutely tasty.

Seems your a rep for them, talk to Nima if you haven't already also it seemsike the site just started, also I need shisha I love the hookahs I have all that was on the xhale stones. :) brutally honest that's me .

Try shishafreak.com

dnack, if you're a ShishaFreak.com affiliate send me a message to set you up with a vendor account.

I buy mine from the abudabobies at the smoke shop down the street from my house, sometimes there hard to understand them but they've got some good stuff.