Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

semiblack

ozzy steam stones?

Question

Waddup I bought some of these steam stones at this beach I'm at and just wanna know some info about them and how I should smoke it like I would shisha? Never seen then til today and info would be nice

25 answers to this question

First get a funnel bowl or vortex I suggest funnel I use steam stones a lot so I do suggest them and can you post a pic of them also do not punch the foil in the center. Punch around and with steam stones you do want the most heat

No I'm sorry but you really can't you can cheat and make it out of tin foil but for the best results use vortex or funnel

Lol no problem just remember really juicy shisha vortex, stones funnel .I have also used my funnel with juicy shishas and it works still lol.

know you know what I mean lol. I suggest try some of your local smoke shops for a new bowl if you can find a real Tangiers funnel or a real Vortex( noticeable markings are) Tangiers has a ribbed neck, vortex will say vortex on it. If you do get an off brand things to check for. Vortex- holes are evenly punched in center column also not to low in the bowl. Funnel- the actual funnel is the same diameter as bore on steam, funnel sits a tad bit lower than the rim of the bowl, make sure it has no cracks. You will spend about 15 to 20 for each if the price sounds to good most likely is.

From what I gather according to HJ, Shiazo steam stones distributor Nick uses Alien Phunnel Bowls for his stones. We use a large Tangiers phunnel here in the lounge, and save the Alien Phunnels for Tangiers orders. Backwards, I know, right?

Lol I smoke I use a Tangiers funnel for my steam stones reasoning behind it is because I have noticed that the alien burns the juice off alot quicker, I always run in to the problem of coal being all gone before my stones are even close to being done.

The stones take four or five puffs or you can leave them on for like 2 minutes and the smoke or vapor lol starts rolling.