Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Spencerr

hi Hookahmates...

Guest Spencerr

hello friends..I am new here and feeling good.Guys I am smoking Hookah since last month as my friend forced me..now i take daily..but fail to taste the best smoke..put up your idea for taste enhancing..

Guest Spencerr

S::)okay..anyways thanks..and guys let me know one more thing I just crazy about uploading my pics with my Hookah..so can you help to find the way to do so..i don't have any idea???

Can you not take a picture with your phone's camera and upload it through the app?

since I don't have a smart phone I use imageshack hosting to post pictures.

nick008.jpg

oh and welcome to the Jungle.

edm

Guest Spencerr

well..guys..I don't have smart phone so better I will try with imageshack hosting to post pictures...soon.

What about your favorate tobacco brand that you use,Is there anything special with your one?If yes..tell me about the name so I can also enjoy hookah more and more...or everything special with you...

Yea, it really depends on how much hookah you smoke and what you like. Social Smoke, Nakhla, Starbuzz are some of the better tobaccos

For a great smoke session i put ice in the base, depending on the bowl i use 2 coals and i recommend coconara they are natural and smokes so good and for the shisha i would recommend something like fantasia or star buzz even nakhla its a good brand!!

KEEP SMOKING!!

Hate to be honest here but fantasia is basically a wall mart brand, star buzz is like best buy lol it really depends on you but I would suggest since your just starting social smoke or starbuzz

Guest Spencerr

well......friend I am just in quest of the real flavor that make me crazy.....well one more thing I would like to mention here i also drink wine during smoking Hookah..Is it okay?Or I am reducing my life span quickly.need your feedback..

Lol my life saying is live life while you still can if its something you enjoy then do it. But wine in a general aspect is just fine its not like hard liquor. Red wine is actually good for your heart in the right amounts.

Guest Spencerr

:cool: Well said I also believe in enjoying life by doing whatever I want... Got little uneasy as one of my friend make me afraid..but now everything is fine..!!

thanks

Guest Spencerr

Ya.. friend, you are right, from next time I am going to keep all these points in mind..

BTW what about you,how frequently you smoke?

Since when you are smoking hookah?:)