Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest smoking

Electronic Nargila

Question

13 answers to this question

Click on the little triangle in the lower left corner of the post. That is the way to report spam. one of the Mods will take care of it. I allready reported this one. if you click on the star you can rate the post, ie approve or dissaprove and lower his post rating.

edm

Likely a spammer. We'll see if there is a response. If not, I'll get rid of it. This item is getting a little attention on the various forums right now, but I can't call it a narghile accessory. It's just a big ecig that you happen to stick on top of a hookah. Lame and a big waste of money.

Reading through the website of this product has revealed something interesting. They point out the fact that their flavor cartridges are reusable, but they clearly state that refilling them voids the warranty on this product. They claim that each full cartridge is equal to a 250g pack of tobacco. I don't even want to know how much they want to charge for these things that you aren't allowed to mix, customize or refill in any way.

We have more on here now I will donate money if that helps it become secure

Thanks Camron. I'm in process of building Hookah.org now and buying some new modules (upgrades) for the forum. Hoefully when we move to Hookah.org I'll have more safeguards to stop spam. Thanks for the donation offer too. I make money from advertisers on the site so its my job to keep the forum clean :)

The only thing that I ask is to keep reporting spammer if you see them.