Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hellrot96m3

Need a new hookah

Question

I got my little 12 inch hookah from a friend after my old one just totally rusted beyond cleaning and now this one is not far from that point. I went to a local tobacco shop today and the guy there tried to get me to buy a 30inch or so hookah at first for $100 plus then I walked him down to 65 after I told him I could get it for 40 online (which was a blue to see what he would do) but i didnt have the money today anyway. I don't know what i should be looking for in my next investment exactly and i am starting to learn that even the way I have been packing my bowls has been all wrong. Any advice would be great and just an fyi I'm in the culpeper area of VA and there is not much in the realm of hookah products out here yet but the popularity is growing. Thank you for your advice in advance.

Not trying to sound like a promo but I would try hookah shisha.com and a mya or a travel hookah that has a plastic base.

I looked up the bambino and it seems too small for the price. I do like the reviews on it however. But once you put shipping g on there its right up to around 80 dollars. And I am looking to get into an 20 inch or taller hookah seeing as how they are more stable and i have noticed how much better the draw is on them.

The problem is that the larger you get the more expensive you get... I have two 38 inch rotating supernova hookahs that were about 110 each just give you am idea. And as far as the rust where were you keeping the hookahs and did you clean them after each use cause that's the key is keeping them clean and removing the water after each use. Oh and i also have a small mya hookah and i agree with these guys they smoke very well and last a long time.

For a while i was not cleaning after every use because I did not know. And I was leaving water in. It seems like with this small of a Hookah it has a lot of heat when I take a hit. And until this current session (a lot less water) i was not getting much smoke. Even this time there is not much smoke. I am using three kings coal and am wondering if that is even a good brand now?

The thing about the bambino is that if you set it up right, you can get just as good of a draw as I do on my km. I own a few hookahs and I can say for how small the thing is.. It's awesome. It's sturdy, extremely convenient, and is better than most of the hookahs it's size.

I just bought a mya QT i was looking at the bambino but i didnt like the shape as much. I think coming from your old hookah you will love mya for the price it has astounding quality. i think anothe rreason i went with the QT was because it has the option to be a 2 hose if you buy the correct parts and that might be a nice adition to you family of hookahs.

I really suggest mya shit there so good for the money I have a mya chica and I love that little thing and it comes in a travel case :)

$60 is a standard mark-up... It cost him $30. Hopefully that'll give you a bargaining chip

To be fair it costs too much to import those hookahs too. Stores make most of their money on Tobacco not hookahs

Nima holds a valid point, but honestly its your call, its not our hookah its yours, so get what you like honestly.

If you get it, I would upgrade the bowl and hose.

People dont realize how much difference a good hose can make. I rather have a good hose and average hookah than good hookah and average hose