Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MaxxLD

X HALE Bubble Gum Steam Stones

Just dropping a line about the X Hale steam stones i just picked them up a few hours ago in the bubble gum flavor so far so good here is the news (NOTE: you need a phunnel bowl for this one guys)

Lets start out with a comparison as I am smoking them right now.

They take a longer time to get heated up than regular shisha it seams like im using 2 coco naras on oposite sides of the bowl

in the beginning the had a very small pull for the first maybe 10 minutes im not watching the clock but once they got heated up nice they started pulling like a champ.

The overall taste is nice i chose bubble gum today my only negative i have to say about flavor is there doesnt seam to be enough options

my smoke also tastes much cleaner sometime i get a scratchy feeling in the back of my throught while smoking with these guys its not there that could also be from the new bowl im using but im not sure ill have to test it with shisha next.

All in all i would totally suggest these guys if you like the flavors they have ill look on the web to post a list of flavors they have out now.

That scratchy feeling is from all the glycerin, which is what all the juice is, I believe. I don't believe there is any honey or molasses as in normal tobacco. Steam stones turn your hookah into a big Ecig and when ecig juice is slightly over heated it gives that feeling. That cleaner taste is probably the same thing or may just be their flavoring. I'll bet dollars to dimes they don't use natural flavoring. Lol

Kal the only one I know that uses natural flavoring is shiazo and you also pay for it because there12 bucks for a 150 g jar lol but you can see there ingredients on there site