Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HookahLady

mya freeze

I've got two of them I really like them. U can buy extra packs for real long smoke sessions. Buuuut the mouth pieces are plastic so DO NOT cross thread them

They have ice pack inside the mouth piece for one last cool down before hitting you throat. So if there is ice in the vase and the ice pack at the tip of the hose its a really good cooling effect.

Lol okay yea see I just have cool water to poor in the vase and I always put lots of ice my water normally stays around 33 degrees

This is probably not the right category for this thread. This section is for 'website' suggestions and feedback. I'll move it to the Hookah Products Review category.

Yeah same here ill put ice in mine throw it in the fridge. Then once this ice melts ill add more ice.plus the hose its like ice when breathing in.lol I got a buddy who smoke cogs like crazy so he is used to breathing in heat. So he can't breath in my Hookah cause its so cold

Yeah same here ill put ice in mine throw it in the fridge. Then once this ice melts ill add more ice.plus the hose its like ice when breathing in.lol I got a buddy who smoke cogs like crazy so he is used to breathing in heat. So he can't breath in my Hookah cause its so cold

What are cogs?

Thanks guys and sorry for posting this thread in the wrong category I'm new still getting use to things plus I'm on an app

No problem. glad to see people are using the apps :)