Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tach

ultimate cool mint experience?

hello, I love a cool mint smoking experience. I'm looking for anything that makes that possible! please let me know on certain hoses, tobacco, and any other ways I can get a cool mint sensation! thanks!

I hate saying it the strongest mint I have had is fantasia, shiazo spreamint is nice and cooling also helps with a sore throat I know it did with me anyways

thanks for the replies! anyone ever tried nakhala mizo mint? if so, please tell me if it is worth the money..

Nak Mizo mint is amazing. Tangiers Can Mint is really good, but not very shelf stable. If you just want that cooling effect, Social Smoke Absolute Zero is your tobacco.

from all the reviews I have seen, I think nak. mizo mint will be amazing! and thanks for all the shisha suggestions! I want to try them all.

thanks, tach

Dedicate a single hose to smoking mint only. That way you won't get ghosting flavors and will have a strong mint flavor. I found Romman Spearmint a very strong rich mint flavor and reminded me of spearmint gum

yes! I will dedicate a certain hose for smoking mint only. and I'm going to put in a mint frenzy shisha order! haha thanks!

I will for sure! and I have the nak mint comming and three mizo but due to labor day weekend, it won't be here until Tuesday! so tonight I'm smoking hookah-hookah mint spiced.

hookah-hookah mint spiced.... worst smoke ever, decent clouds and a little hint of mint.. no cooling effect. and my km hose was ghosting flavors really bad... just imagine a flavor of sex on the beach with mint... eww haha new nammor hose is on its way though! ill give it another try with new hose.

Tangiers cane mint or extreme cane mint if you can get your hands on it, cane mint is the strongest mint I have ever had it is intense clears your sinuses and makes your eyes water just smelling the shisha, and I've had it for a few months and it still tastes as good as the first day

If you want super cold and delicious, I'd definitely suggest Tangiers cane mint. Coldest mint flavor I've ever had and there's a light sweetness that is just incredible. Being Tangier, though, it's very finicky about how it's packed, so be careful if you can find it.

I prefer the mint but that's only because I have smoked it more. The mint is very cool just like the cane mint. The main difference I hsve had with it is that to me the mint is just like York peppermint patti and the cane mint is more like candy canes.

Sent from my HTCONE using Hookah.org mobile app