Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tach

best website?? help please!

I'm looking to buy a Khalil Mamoon hookah. I don't want to overlook a hookah Web site. if you have a favorite website please let me know, thanks!

Hookah-shisha.com, smoking-hookah.com, social smoke (not sure if SS has KMs though)

they're a great company. make sure to let them know we referred you to them... :)

Cheers

hookahjon.com I checked it out. kind of weary though. have you had good experiences through them?

I have had good experiences with Hookahjohn, Social smoke, hookah-shisha and Hookah set. some times hookah set gets a bad rap, they have only mess up one order of mine. included an extra box of miso raspberry with an order. Opps almost forgot 5starhookah.

edm

thank you for your experiences! ill put that into my decisions. where would you recommend to buy a hookah hose?

hookahjon.com I checked it out. kind of weary though. have you had good experiences through them?

Hookahjohn.com has a pretty sketchy looking website but he is legit, and I like that the inventory on his site is always up-to-date so you don't order something only to have it not stocked. Hookah John is a big name in the hookah industry but he's more cutthroat and drama-driven than I prefer... if I can get my goods elsewhere, I will. But as far as consistency goes, it's not a bad online vendor.

I've had great luck with hookahjohn. Just placed an order with him last night for some tabgiers green apple candy and bug powder. Very fast shipping and good customer service.

How I see it is everyone makes screw ups its more about how do they handle it afterwards do they hook you up or call you a lair or treat you like it is your fault. I have had only one problem and that was hookah shisha. I got a free travel size hookah and it didn't come or was stolen it showed shipped but never arrived with the other stuff, so in a good note they sent me a mya gelato and what ever shisha I wanted :) so very well handled

I ordered from Hookahtown.com on 12/19/12..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................still waiting on my order.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz