Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mliberty

hello

Hi, names Matt, never really been a part of a hookah forum before although I have been smoking for years now, I even work at a hookah bar part time. I have 2 crappy Chinese hookahs, ones ceramic and it smokes well if you can keep up with cleaning it, the other looks to be a Chinese version of a Mya 2 hose, its actually not bad at all for $50, no rust or residue build up and its been smoked hard lol, and my 3rd is a KM Shamadan stem with a black Luxor base, smokes like a friggin dream. I mostly decided to start poking around the forums for good deals in the FS area and new ideas for shisha mixes.

hey Matt, welcome to the forum. you'll definitely find a lot of good suggestions for new flavor mixes here

I will, although I should be good for the most part, been smoking for almost 4 years now and work in a hookah bar part time I think my only questions would be about the proper way to smoke a damn phunnel bowl because I can't seem to do it well lol

Mil there is a ton of ways and also a ton of ways to pack the shisha lol, but my personally way is I normally feather the tobacco when packing my Tangiers funnel, now when it comes to punching tin foil I do rings of around the column in the middle but I never punch the in middle of the column.

Put a lot of holes what are you poking it with you might need bigger holes

That's what i was gonna say

I poked 3 rings lots of holes left the center clear, I was using a regular medium sized safety pin, I think it could have been the shisha got packed and wasn't feathery enough