Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angy

ang

Welcome to the forum. I would just replace both cigs and cigars with regular hookah, I quit cigs and went to hookah and I like it, I can smoke as much as I want to without feeling like crap, its fun, social interaction, and it tastes 1000000 times better if done right

I'm a little confused on how safe hookah smoking is. I want to believe that avoiding tobacco products and using herbal shisha and stones is safer. I do agree with you that smoking either makes me feel good and satisfies my craving. Last month the person who hooked me on Hookah did a demo. He smoked a tobacco in a hooka and exhaled thru a kleenex each time. His companion smoked a cigarette and did the same thru her kleenex. They did this for an equal amout of puffs. His tissue was clear and damp. Hers was yellow and ugly.

Well I wanna say welcome and angry I can't show you facts because no actual doctor that I have heard of has done a study on it but I do suggest stones if you want to get away from tobacco in general is there any other questions?

Hey Angy, hookah is definitely not good for you. Its smoking after all. One of the good things about it is you won't be smoking hookah as often as cigs and slowly you can reduce the number of times per week.

You can definitely use the herbal shisha too which doesnt have tobacco in it

I'm a little confused on how safe hookah smoking is. I want to believe that avoiding tobacco products and using herbal shisha and stones is safer. I do agree with you that smoking either makes me feel good and satisfies my craving. Last month the person who hooked me on Hookah did a demo. He smoked a tobacco in a hooka and exhaled thru a kleenex each time. His companion smoked a cigarette and did the same thru her kleenex. They did this for an equal amout of puffs. His tissue was clear and damp. Hers was yellow and ugly.

That's the same as the old video of the guy who smokes a whole carton of cigs through a bong and all the additives from the cigs gather in a large ball of tar and residue at the bottom of the bong, smoke through any kind of water pipe filters out most of the bad stuff from the smoke, but its the fact that your inhaling smoke that makes it bad for you.