Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just wondering if there are any members who love working out. What kind of workouts and favorite outside activities?

I try to get my workouts in everyday going to the gym or running. I train mostly for climbing/bouldering.

Accidentally posted in wrong section. Still learning navigating on my phone.

If mods can move this to appropriate general discussion that would be great!

I just started running again.

definitely need to hit the gym more often

I used to go six days a week. I recently started an internship and this my first 9-5 job. I never knew it would be so hard to get to the gym

I guess I'm not as used to it especially having time to spend 2-3 hours there. It's only temporary internship. I grew up being morbidly obese topping out at 289 by the time i was 16. I got down to 185 then started building muscle and I'm at 205 now.

Has anyone had success like that here?

Good job and no I have always been either doing foot ball or skateboarding now that I am in Utah I do a lot of hiking and rock climbing and winter comes snowboarding here I come. Now I have a story that when I started my weight training I weighed 180 so my set goal was 20pounds of muscle, my cal intake was 6400, and by the end of the year I surpassed my goal I wieght

218 now and I'm in the best shape of my life.

My max weights went through the roof.

Bench-230

Sqaut-405

Leg press-900

Snatch-145

Nice!! My bench is at 235. I've only hit it twice so far. My legs aren't as strong. I inherited a bad knee :/

Hows the climbing in Utah? Boulder or routes? I mostly boulder. Gone to the normal places like Bishop and hueco.

Nice!! My bench is at 235. I've only hit it twice so far. My legs aren't as strong. I inherited a bad knee :/

Hows the climbing in Utah? Boulder or routes? I mostly boulder. Gone to the normal places like Bishop and hueco.

Good job waz and its amazing and I do boulder.