Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pjoubre

thinking of opening a lounge

I live in louisiana about 25min away from new orleans. We really only have one real hookah lounge. Ive figured it will probably cost about $40,000 to get it going. There is a big market out here for a lounge. any suggestions would be great.

I think $40,000 is a good amount. It really depends on the location, how large the space will be, and how trendy you want to make it look.If you start planning it now you can shoot for launching it July 2013 so you're ready for August when schools start again.

I also live in Louisiana about 25 mins away from Nola. I'm also new to the hookah world and have been trying to learn as much as I can about. I think opening a loung here would be great. Also where is the lounge you're talking about?

nima, the location im looking at is fairly small. I wont be serving alcohol. There are 2 possibilities as far as a location goes im just not sure which one ill end up going with. Im mainly gearing towards college students and young professionals. Since im appealing to that demographic it will be trendy to some extent but i would also like to keep a middle eastern feel to it. thanks again.

@new2hookah the lounge im talking about is the hookah in new orleans. Ive been in the hookah community for quite some time. I found this forum not to long ago and the people on here seem a little cooler than on other forums ive been on. if you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

I'm gonna have to check it out next time I'm in new orleans. Yes everyone on this forum has seem nice and eager to answer any questions. Thank you appreciate it a lot

I'm going to be in New Orleans 2nd week of December, maybe we can all get together at a hookah place

I'm going to be in New Orleans 2nd week of December, maybe we can all get together at a hookah place

hell yea man. just let me know for sure when it gets a little closer to that time so we can get everything set up