Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Whoswho

I guess i should do this..huh?

Guest Whoswho

Heya,

my name is shawn, I've been a smoker for about 3 years, and a hookah smoker for about a year and a half now. I have two hookahs.

Mod Ebony 34in with new vase (larger)

[EDITED]

and a hookah i bought soley for school (since my roommate has a HORRIBLE track record with hookahs)

I think its a syrian hybrid, cause it does look like it's been modded before i bought it from a Iranian who runs his own tabbaco/shisha store. ( he was sketchy as hell, but his bartering skillz sucked) He at first wanted $60 for this 18in rotary. i talked him down to 25. its not a bad little hookah, looks like a lamp and most of the girls here think it looks "cute" because of the pink and glow in the dark glass paint i used to redo the vase with ( was horribly painted with children's paint, vase was in good condition though).

I smoke everything, but that may come to an end since im trying to quit smoking cigarettes. however my hookah's have been my safe haven lol. i currently have a wide variety of shisha, from hookah-hookah (wtf was i thinking, oh yeah it was cheap lol) to tangiers and starbuzz. I have also smoked Bacardi 151, and Jack Daniels ( thank god for chemist grad students). and I am currently (right now) smoking a few new flavors from Fantasia (Caramel Frap, Strawberry/banana split + Strawberry starbuzz)

my first hookah was a small 14in Grape Hookah my roommate and I split. He broke it 3 times before i told him i was buying my own. ( seriously who doesnt know glass shatters when dropped?? he didnt apparently)

however, i love this site, and hope i can help and be helped :)

Guest silverraindog

Hi

Welcome to the site, ya, i also stopped cigs and started smoking more hookah :) nice selection of flavors though :) Do you have any pics of your hookahs ?

Welcome to the site! Yeah, I have not and will not "split" a hookah with anyone, ever! Haha. I don't trust anyone else with my babies.

You sound like you've tried a lot of outrageous flavors of tobacco. I would love to hear about that in our reviews section. I bet you could contribute a lot there.

Enjoy the forum!

welcome to the forum,

Sorry I had to remove the link you posted. We dont allow links to online hookah stores,

Cheers,