Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hookahman22

Hookah Delivery Service

Afternoon all. During my time as a shishaman, I've worked at a large variety of hookah bars. Now that my time left in the service is limited, im looking to open a hookah bar out here in Indianapolis. Although im highly confident in my skills with shisha and the like, costs of opening a hookah bar in the states is far from cheap, especially in a state like Indiana where you have to be 21 to even get into a hookah bar. I have recently taken thought to a different buisiness plan. I was wondering if I could get your opinions on a hookah delivery service. Call and order one just like a pizza. Feel free to comment.

Is that legal? For the record as well if I could phone in orders for shisha I would be broke because anytime I though, You know I would really like to smoke this flavor I dont have, I would be on the phone anytime I smoked more than two bowls in a day (not a rare occurrence having people to smoke with 6 out of 7 days.) I would be so broke its not even funny. Im totally interested in the legality of such a business.

I've seen other people trying it. You gotta have a large hookah friend circle to get it started. I dont think many people search for Hookah catering online.

Not sure as to why it wouldn't be legal. There is one operating in Miami.

I just wonder because where I came from the city was hard enough on my hookah lounge, I can only immagine how they whould have treated a delivery service. But also they may have been more accepting of it.

I think it would be a great idea to have a delivery service cuz im running low on shis now so it would be so convient to just call someone and have have shis show up at my door