Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Has anyone tried Othmani hookah tobacco?

Question

17 answers to this question

Paul wrote a blot post about them so I was wondering if someone else has tried them

I have some coming my way in the next few days. I just had a great conversation with the mastermind behind importing this unique tobacco and I am looking forward to trying it out.

I've smoked the Jurak, but not the shisha. The Jurak is good, dark and Smokey with spicy undertones.

and is that mastermind Bassem?

edm

I've smoked the Jurak, but not the shisha. The Jurak is good, dark and Smokey with spicy undertones.

and is that mastermind Bassem?

edm

Indeed it is. He's not the creator, but he's the one who brought it to us.

Just ordered 50 grams of each flavor from Bassem, will let you know how it goes. Wish I had a Othmani hookah to try them in. Guess I'l just have to try it in this....

photodmc.jpg

edm

Just ordered 50 grams of each flavor from Bassem, will let you know how it goes. Wish I had a Othmani hookah to try them in. Guess I'l just have to try it in this....

photodmc.jpg

edm

is this a km

fifteen

edm

Would you be willing to write a review of one or two of the flavors for the blog?

Would you be willing to write a review of one or two of the flavors for the blog?

They are still in my Shopping Cart, waiting on the cash so I can pull the trigger and buy them.

edm

I've got a review up for the Baklava. I smoked the Aegean Spice and found it to be very pleasing. A very good spice blend.